Shipping is calculated during checkout and depends on the weight and thickness of the item/s being purchased.
The price reflects our actual costs for using Royal Mail delivery services. The “Standard” option does include any tracking or insurance.
We usually dispatch items that are in stock within a few days after receiving payment and send a notification email when the item has been dispatched.
For items shipped to countries outside the EU (European Union) a customs declaration (CN22) label declaring the full value of the goods will be attached to the item and as a result, there may be local import duties/taxes which are the customers’ responsibility to pay.
Items shipped within the EU are covered by the “Distance Selling Regulations”.
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel by email within 14 days commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s).
- You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
- Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, and original packaging.
- The item should be returned within 14 days.
- A full refund of the order total will be processed however, the Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. (This may take up to 7 working days.)
- Sorry, but any custom/bespoke hardware or software is excluded from this policy.